Filling out the address form might be the most protracted and irritating procedure when shopping in a regular Magento store. This routine for customers can be eliminated by enhancing checkout to avoid entering the address fields manually. As easy as enable geolocation and give Google a hint to detect your address. The extension utilizes Google Places Autocomplete to quickly suggest and enter the delivery address, which minimizes the probability of the address to be entered incorrectly due to the human factor.
The only prerequisite to meet to make the extension work is getting Google API Key and entering it in the configuration settings:
• Stores > Configuration > SAFEMAGE > Address Auto Complete: Google API Key
The other setting 'Use Geolocation' enables the module to detect a precise address by the customer's IP automatically. To make use of the feature, please make sure the https protocol is active on checkout.
The last setting 'Country Restriction' allows limiting the autocomplete results taking into account the country selected in the address form.
- Handy suggestions for address fields by Places Autocomplete Google API
- Ability to detect geolocation
- Country restriction option
- Out-of-the-box support for specific One Step Checkout extensions
- Supports the customer account's Address Book form
CompatibilityMagento Open Source (CE) 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x
Magento Commerce (EE) 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x
We provide comprehensive product support for all the Magento extensions available on this site starting from the moment of your purchasing them. If you need help on the extensions installation or on any issues relating to our products, our dedicated team of proven technical experts is at your service, ready to assist you at any time.
Changelognew feature bugfix
- v.2.0.3 (Dec 20, 2019)
- Added support for Magento 2.3.3.
- v.2.0.2 (Oct 4, 2019)
- Addressed an issue with the State/Province field not filled automatically if the country is not the USA.
- v.2.0.1 (Jul 22, 2019)
- Added ability to restrict countries for autocomplete;
- Minor improvements and fixes.
- v.2.0.0 (May 27, 2019)
- Initial release.