Be aware of what, when and by who your store data was changed.
The extension enables you to see all actions performed by store admins. You can optimize workflow of admin staff by excluding duplicate actions of different admins. You can also evaluate effectiveness of admins’ work and promote best managers.
- List of changed instances
- Detailed information of each change
- Human-readable backlight of each change
- Permissions for certain admins
CompatibilityMagento CE 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x
Magento EE 1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x, 1.13.x, 1.14.x
We provide comprehensive product support for all the Magento extensions available on this site starting from the moment of your purchasing them. If you need help on the extensions installation or on any issues relating to our products, our dedicated team of proven technical experts is at your service, ready to assist you at any time.
Changelognew feature bugfix
- v.1.1.4 (Feb 12, 2019)
- Added compatibility with 3rd party extension.
- v.1.1.3 (Feb 9, 2019)
- Additional fixes for custom DB tables prefix.
- v.1.1.2 (Dec 19, 2018)
- Added compatibility with custom DB tables prefix.
- v.1.1.1 (Aug 29, 2017)
- Improved performance by decreasing a number of SQL queries to DB.
- v.1.0.6 (Jul 3, 2017)
- Added compatibility with Magento CE 18.104.22.168.
- v.1.0.5 (Jun 21, 2017)
- Reduced analysis of some unnecessary database tables.
- v.1.0.4 (Apr 18, 2017)
- Fixed a session issue affecting those running Magento CE 22.214.171.124.
- v.1.0.2 (Dec 17, 2016)
- Fixed an admin session issue.
- v.1.0.0 (Jul 1, 2016)
- Initial release.
- Very simple, yet handy. One thing missing is a way to roll back changes.by Austin October 7, 2016
- The app is useful, however it should let me as ad-min to enter a modified product itself rather than solely view its ID.by Alan78 October 3, 2016
- Nice module. With it we could identify negligent store admins who often make mistakes while edit-ing products. Any plans for adding a feature to re-vert changes?by Abela September 30, 2016
- A handy and simple module. As a feature request, I’d love to see the ability to clear logs by cron.by marsellos September 14, 2016
- Worked right out of the box for our site. No need for any support.by Alexa F August 3, 2016
- Easy to install, easy to use, easy on everythingby Max N May 4, 2016