Be aware of what, when and by who your store data was changed.
The extension enables you to see all actions performed by store admins. You can optimize workflow of admin staff by excluding duplicate actions of different admins. You can also evaluate effectiveness of admins’ work and promote best managers.
- List of changed instances
- Detailed information of each change
- Human-readable backlight of each change
- Permissions for certain admins
CompatibilityMagento CE 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x
Magento EE 1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x, 1.13.x, 1.14.x
We provide comprehensive product support for all the Magento extensions available on this site starting from the moment of your purchasing them. If you need help on the extensions installation or on any issues relating to our products, our dedicated team of proven technical experts is at your service, ready to assist you at any time.
Changelognew feature bugfix
- v.1.1.1 (Aug 29, 2017)
- Improved performance by decreasing a number of SQL queries to DB.
- v.1.0.6 (Jul 3, 2017)
- Added compatibility with Magento CE 220.127.116.11.
- v.1.0.5 (Jun 21, 2017)
- Reduced analysis of some unnecessary database tables.
- v.1.0.4 (Apr 18, 2017)
- Fixed a session issue affecting those running Magento CE 18.104.22.168.
- v.1.0.2 (Dec 17, 2016)
- Fixed an admin session issue.
- v.1.0.0 (Jul 1, 2016)
- Initial release.