Out-of-box Magento enables admin to set price for a Website only, the same goes for Base Currency. It also allows to specify what currency is to be used by default for a certain Store View, although final price is converted from Base Currency, which means it is not possible to set price directly. In fact, it’s not always convenient for a store owner, because there’s no way to set a product’s end price in certain currency for certain Store View. The extension will help you out with setting Base Currency for a certain Store View as well as setting end product price for Store / Store View.
The extension features the following pricing modes:
• Store-based (price is set for the whole Store with enclosed Store Views)
• StoreView-based (price is set individually for a certain Store View).
If a price for a certain Store is not set, the Store price is pulled from Website’s respective value.
For more, please check
• System > Config > SafeMage > Multi-Store Price.
This is where you can also enable optional setting "Display additional prices per store in default scope" to conveniently display and edit prices under Default Scope.
The extension can also be used to set Base Currency for Store View under
• System > Config > General > Currency Setup > Base Currency.
Once the extension is installed, perform the reindex action:
• System > Index Management > Product Prices > Reindex Data,
and make sure it works correctly and there are products under category.
- Manageable product price per Store / Store View
- Ability to set product price under Default Scope for selected Store / Store View
- Ability to set Base Currency for Store View and set end product price in this currency
- Automatic price conversion
- Mass Action to convert prices for selected stores
- Supports Multi-Store Special Prices
- Supports all product types and works wherever product price is used / displayed
CompatibilityMagento CE 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x
Magento EE 1.12.x, 1.13.x, 1.14.x
We provide comprehensive product support for all the Magento extensions available on this site starting from the moment of your purchasing them. If you need help on the extensions installation or on any issues relating to our products, our dedicated team of proven technical experts is at your service, ready to assist you at any time.
Changelognew feature bugfix
- v.1.2.1 (Feb 21, 2018)
- Minor fixes.
- v.1.2.0 (May 4, 2017)
- Added ability to automatically convert stores' empty base prices based on default price during product save procedure.
- v.1.1.0 (May 2, 2017)
- Added Products Grid's mass action to enable base store price conversion for selected stores.
- v.1.0.0 (Oct 23, 2016)
- Initial release.