The extension helps one easily and quickly edit Products, Categories, CMS-Pages and Static Blocks right in the frontend. No more rambling through the Magento admin panel's endless pages while looking for a necessary page. It's an urgent tool for websites that are prone to update store content regularly. It helps correct errors and conduct SEO works way more efficiently.
DescriptionTo enable / disable the extension per store view and editable resources, go to:
• Stores > Configuration > SAFEMAGE > Storefront Editor
After launch, the extension adds a new drop-down titled “Storefront Editor” in the header. This enables admin to select a certain store view and automatically get to the front side of the website to perform editing. The edit mode is active for logged-in admin only. The frontend customers are going to see the regular website. To exit the edit mode, admin should either click on "Exit Edit" button or just log out.
While in edit mode, having found a frontend page to change, admin should click on "Edit" button. A new tab will be opened providing means to edit the respective page in the backend.
This is what makes your work more efficient and less time-consuming because finding the backend Product, Category, CMS-Page or Static Block might take more time than the edit itself.
- One-click transition from frontend page to its respective backend page
- No tedious work to look up Product, Category, CMS-Page or Static Block in Backend by ID, SKU or Name
- Helps timelessly fix found mistakes in text, price, custom options, etc.
- Highlights the type of page and its main information and adds the "Edit" button in the frontend
- Quick transition from backend to selected store view in Edit mode
- Supports cross-domain store views
- Security measures for frontend and admin sessions
CompatibilityMagento Open Source (CE) 2.3.x, 2.4.x
Magento Commerce (EE) 2.3.x, 2.4.x
We provide comprehensive product support for all the Magento extensions available on this site starting from the moment of your purchasing them. If you need help on the extensions installation or on any issues relating to our products, our dedicated team of proven technical experts is at your service, ready to assist you at any time.
Changelognew feature bugfix
- v.2.0.4 (Aug 21, 2020)
- Added support for Magento 2.4.0.
- v.2.0.3 (Dec 20, 2019)
- Added support for Magento 2.3.3.
- v.2.0.2 (Jan 18, 2018)
- Added support for Magento 2.3.
- v.2.0.1 (Apr 16, 2017)
- Fixed some translations.
- v.2.0.0 (May 5, 2017)
- Initial release.