With help of this extension, you can set up progress discount rules and display them in the form of a bar on the top of the website in the front-end. Interactive visualization can likely greatly impact sales by motivating customers to order more products for a better price. The visual discount rules represent stand-alone entities, distinct from and similar to default Shopping Cart Price Rules at the same time.
The extension adds an admin panel's new menu item under:
• Promotions > Visual Discount Rules
This is where admin can set from 1 to 5 Discount Levels like these:
Level 1: if cart amount is equal to or higher than $100 -> 10% off;
Level 2: if subtotal is equal to or higher than $200 -> 20% off;
Level 3: if subtotal is equal to or higher than $300 -> 30% off;
In the front-end, after the customer adds any item to the cart, the discount progress bar will appear and provide information about subtotal ranges and current / potential discounts. The bar will be displayed at the top of any store page.
If necessary conditions are met, a respective discount, which is similar to that of default Magento, is provided at the cart page.
- Progressive discounts independent on Magento Shopping Cart Price Rules
- Interactive visualization of discount in front-end
- Bars dependent on Store View or Customer Group selected
- Ability to anchor bar to the top
- Up to 5 discount levels
- Supports shopping cart conditions
- Supports all payment methods and 3rd-party checkout extensions
CompatibilityMagento CE 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x
Magento EE 1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x, 1.13.x, 1.14.x
We provide comprehensive product support for all the Magento extensions available on this site starting from the moment of your purchasing them. If you need help on the extensions installation or on any issues relating to our products, our dedicated team of proven technical experts is at your service, ready to assist you at any time.
Changelognew feature bugfix
- v.1.2.1 (Jan 8, 2018)
- Minor fixes.
- v.1.2.0 (Mar 6, 2017)
- Added ability to hide the bar if the discount is maxed out.
- v.1.1.1 (Mar 3, 2017)
- Improved the bar styles and the discount title in the totals.
- v.1.1.0 (Mar 2, 2017)
- Added shopping cart conditions.
- v.1.0.0 (Feb 17, 2017)
- Initial release.