Store administrators often need to help a customer complete a purchase or replicate an issue a customer ran into. The best approach is to be able to view a store as a user. Customer credentials are not needed, just press "Login as Customer"!
The extension enables admin to log in as a registered frontend user from Order or Customer page. You can easily log in to customer account by clicking "Login as Customer" button in admin here: Order or Customer page.
- "Login as Customer" button at Order page
- "Login as Customer" button at Customer Page
- Admin permissions for "Login as Customer" button
- Compatibility with both Magento Modes: Single or Multi Store
CompatibilityMagento CE 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x
Magento EE 1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x, 1.13.x, 1.14.x
We provide comprehensive product support for all the Magento extensions available on this site starting from the moment of your purchasing them. If you need help on the extensions installation or on any issues relating to our products, our dedicated team of proven technical experts is at your service, ready to assist you at any time.
Changelognew feature bugfix
- v.1.0.4 (Oct 9, 2017)
- Added compatibility with multi-website shops.
- v.1.0.3 (Jan 3, 2017)
- Fixed an issue with multiple store-view shops.
- v.1.0.1 (Sep 13, 2016)
- Removed an outdated admin route.
- v.1.0.0 (Jun 16, 2016)
- Initial release.
- Easy to install and work with. Thanks!by amos November 15, 2016
- In short, the app is fine. Could you guys add the “Login as Customer” button in invoices and ship-ments in future versions?by carl@ October 27, 2016
- The extension works as expected. It greatly im-proves the efficiency of the Customer Support Team’s work thanks to the ability to enter the cus-tomer’s account and see the problem he/she faced.by 77brady77 October 21, 2016
- Works fine! As well as described.by universe2017 July 15, 2016
- Thank you guys!by doubleRed34 May 25, 2016