By default, Magento includes only a single inventory per product, which is a bump for stores relying on several warehouses. The extension is designed to create unlimited number of warehouses and assign separate inventory to each product. The module also provides great opportunities to create rules to select appropriate warehouses for purchased products. Among them: by priority, by country, by category, by product type, etc. Admin can set any set of rules! It is flexible enough to allow one or multi-warehouse order. The extension fully supports all Magento processing stages, namely checkout, submitting / editing / canceling / refunding of orders, export / import, reports, API.
While installing, the extension automatically creates a Default Warehouse that stores all products’ stocks.
To view, add new warehouse or edit an existing one, go to:
• Catalog > Manage Warehouses
Each warehouse can have Name, Code, Status, Priority, Contact Information and two types of Conditions:
• Strict conditions to met to use the current warehouse
• Optional conditions possible to bypass for a lower priority warehouse to be used.
On any tab with conditions, it is possible to form absolutely any combination of conditions represented by Store View, Customer Groups, Shipping Country / State / Region / Postcode, Payment Method, Shipping Method, Total Weight / Qty / Price, and any Product Attribute Combination.
When an order is being formed, the extension gives priority to the warehouse which best suits these conditions (priority in descending order): Strict Conditions > Optional Conditions > Priority > Qty
The extension’s common settings can be found under
• System > Config > SafeMage > Multi-Warehouse Inventory
Allow Multi-Warehouse Order = Yes - enables to create order that includes more than one warehouse.
Allow to Edit Warehouse in Order = Yes - enables admin user to manually edit warehouse in existing orders.
Admin User can manipulate stock of any product’s warehouse in several ways:
• on Inventory tab of product edit page
• via Update Attributes option under Actions menu
• via Dataflow - Profiles import and export warehouse stock
• via API (REST, SOAP)
In order to restrict editing the product’s warehouse stock, Admin User can set up Allowed Permissions Role (this applies to all above-mentioned ways to manipulate warehouse stock):
• Catalog > Manage Warehouses > Select Warehouse > Permissions tab
API DescriptionThe syntax is absolutely the same of that in default Magento. The only addition is array-value “warehouses” in Request or Response. For example:
<?xml version="1.0"?> <magento_api> <item_id>1</item_id> <product_id>1</product_id> <stock_id>1</stock_id> <qty>300.0000</qty> <warehouses> <warehouse_code1>100</warehouse_code1> <warehouse_code2>200</warehouse_code2> </warehouses> <min_qty>0.0000</min_qty> <use_config_min_qty>1</use_config_min_qty> <is_qty_decimal>1</is_qty_decimal> <backorders>0</backorders> <use_config_backorders>1</use_config_backorders> <min_sale_qty>1.0000</min_sale_qty> <use_config_min_sale_qty>1</use_config_min_sale_qty> <max_sale_qty>0.0000</max_sale_qty> <use_config_max_sale_qty>1</use_config_max_sale_qty> <is_in_stock>1</is_in_stock> <low_stock_date></low_stock_date> <notify_stock_qty>10.0000</notify_stock_qty> <use_config_notify_stock_qty>0</use_config_notify_stock_qty> <manage_stock>0</manage_stock> <use_config_manage_stock>1</use_config_manage_stock> <stock_status_changed_auto>0</stock_status_changed_auto> <use_config_qty_increments>1</use_config_qty_increments> <qty_increments>0.0000</qty_increments> <use_config_enable_qty_inc>1</use_config_enable_qty_inc> <enable_qty_increments>0</enable_qty_increments> <is_decimal_divided>1</is_decimal_divided> </magento_api>
- Unlimited number of warehouses and ability to assign separate inventory to each product
- Allows one or multi-warehouse order
- Allows any set of rules (by country, by category, by product type, etc.)
- Two types of rules available: Strict conditions, ones to met to use a current warehouse, and Optional conditions, ones possible to bypass for a lower priority warehouse to be used
- Permissions roles allowed to change warehouse qty during product edit
- Ability to edit warehouse in order
- Allows to specify to which warehouse to return inventory if order is canceled / refunded
- Allows to display a column with warehouse in Product Grid, Low Stock Grid, Order Grid
- Allows to move stocks between warehouses via mass action menu
- Supports Dataflow - Profiles import and export warehouse stock
- Ability to specify warehouse as a condition in Shopping Cart Price Rules
- Supports API (REST, SOAP) to update or read warehouse stock value for products
- Incorporates Function Plugins (Interceptors) to avoid potential conflicts with 3rd-party extensions
CompatibilityMagento CE 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x
Magento EE 1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x, 1.13.x, 1.14.x
We provide comprehensive product support for all the Magento extensions available on this site starting from the moment of your purchasing them. If you need help on the extensions installation or on any issues relating to our products, our dedicated team of proven technical experts is at your service, ready to assist you at any time.
Changelognew feature bugfix
- v.1.8.2 (December 14, 2017)
- Improved support for API.
- v.1.8.1 (December 4, 2017)
- Addressed an issue with availability of bundle products.
- v.1.8.0 (October 20, 2017)
- Added Indexer by websites and/or customer groups to control visibility of products allocated to certain warehouses;
- Addressed an issue with specific setup of warehouse conditions;
- Addressed an issue with configurable product's disabled associated items.
- v.1.7.9 (September 30, 2017)
- Addressed an issue with the availability status of Grouped products after reindex.
- v.1.7.8 (August 10, 2017)
- Added a new Warehouse condition under Shopping Cart Price Rule>Actions>Apply the rule only to cart items matching the following conditions;
- Addressed a display issue with cart items split by warehouse.
- v.1.7.7 (August 7, 2017)
- Addressed a minor issue with stock adjustments after canceling an order.
- v.1.7.6 (August 2, 2017)
- Added a new setting ‘Include Warehouse Info when Placing Orders from Backend’;
- Addressed a minor issue with stock adjustments after refund.
- v.1.7.5 (June 23, 2017)
- Addressed an issue with partial refunds.
- v.1.7.4 (June 12, 2017)
- Addressed a minor issue with orders created from backend.
- v.1.7.3 (June 5, 2017)
- Added check of strict conditions on product page.
- v.1.7.2 (Apr 27, 2017)
- Addressed Availability setting update on stock change.
- v.1.7.1 (Apr 24, 2017)
- Added new ACL.
- v.1.7.0 (Apr 22, 2017)
- Added ability to move product inventory between warehouses on the products grid page via the mass action menu.
- v.1.6.2 (Apr 14, 2017)
- Fixed an issue with sort order of warehouses on products and orders grids;
- Adjusted stock quantity display for configurable, grouped and bundle products on products grid.
- v.1.6.0 (Apr 12, 2017)
- Added ability to split order items by warehouse;
- Added ability to include warehouse information in invoices and shipments.
- v.1.5.1 (Apr 5, 2017)
- Added ability to update stock status of configurable products based on their associated products in XTENTO Stock Import Module;
- Fixed an issue with collect qty totals.
- v.1.5.0 (Apr 3, 2017)
- Added compatibility with XTENTO Stock Import Module.
- v.1.4.0 (Mar 28, 2017)
- Added ability to restrict the warehouse editing if stock is insufficient;
- Added ability to select a warehouse to return item to during Credit Memo;
- Fixed an issue with warehouse editing in orders.
- v.1.3.0 (Mar 24, 2017)
- Added ability to return stocks to different warehouses based on the order item status: Shipped/Not Shipped.
- v.1.2.2 (Mar 20, 2017)
- Minor fix to prevent potential conflicts with 3rd-party extensions affecting Orders grid.
- v.1.2.1 (Mar 10, 2017)
- Added new SOAP API: sales_order.info.
- v.1.2.0 (Mar 9, 2017)
- Added compability with Sage Pay Suite Pro;
- Added new REST API: /api/rest/orders.
- v.1.1.2 (Jan 24, 2017)
- Minor fixes.
- v.1.1.1 (Jan 19, 2017)
- Code improvements related to a strict conditions part.
- v.1.1.0 (Jan 18, 2017)
- Added the Permissions tab.
- v.1.0.1 (Jan 10, 2017)
- Added few minor fixes.
- v.1.0.0 (Dec 3, 2016)
- Initial release.