So far, the only integration with the Shippo service that allows for checkout Shippo rates and Shippo shipments from within Magento.
Shippo is a popular service that is capable to connect you with numerous shipping carriers, provides discounted shipping labels, real-time rates, parcel tracking, etc.
A short list of supported carriers: DHL, FedEx, UPS, GLS, Australia Post, Canada Post, Lasership, Mondial Relay, Newgistics, OnTrac, Purolator.
Shippo pricing terms
Shippo features and advantages
To make use of the Shippo services, go get a Shippo account at https://goshippo.com/register
How it works
A few quick steps are required to properly configure the extension and make sure it operates as intended.
1. To connect Shippo API, run
• composer require shippo/shippo-php
2. Under Stores > Configuration > Sales > Shipping Methods > Shippo, enter
• Sender address
• Private Auth Token provided by your Shippo account at https://app.goshippo.com/api
• Countries allowed for shipping
3. Specify product’s "Weight" and "Dimensions" (Length x Width x Height) to enable shipping by the Shippo service.
Note these steps are required and can’t be ignored. Otherwise Shippo rates will not show up at checkout and, as a result, you will not be able to use the Shippo services for delivery.
Dimensions and Weight can be specified in different units:
• Weight: pounds / kilograms
• Dimensions: inches / centimeters
Should you need to charge an additional fee, you can configure it here:
• Stores > Configuration > Sales > Shipping Methods > Shippo > Shipping & Handling
- Size-based calculations for parcels (Length x Width x Height)
- Weight-based calculations for parcels
- Shows live Shippo rates at checkout
- Displays Shippo rates in order
- Allows for Shipping cost surcharges
- Sends shipments to Shippo from Magento
• Stores > Configuration > Sales > Shipping Methods > Shippo
The extension adds a new product attribute:
• "Dimensions" (Length x Width x Height)
For successful work, you need to set values of the attributes "Dimensions" and "Weight" for all products you'd like to ship via Shippo. You need to set a "Private Auth Token" and "From" address. When done, you can view Shippo rates at checkout.
CompatibilityMagento Open Source (CE) 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x
Magento Commerce (EE) 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x
We provide comprehensive product support for all the Magento extensions available on this site starting from the moment of your purchasing them. If you need help on the extensions installation or on any issues relating to our products, our dedicated team of proven technical experts is at your service, ready to assist you at any time.