The only extension at the moment that is capable of displaying Shippo rates at checkout, and sending Shipment from Magento to Shippo.
Shippo is a service that connects you with multiple shipping carriers, allows to get discounted shipping labels, real time rates, track parcels, and much more.
Supported carriers: DHL, FedEx, UPS, GLS, Australia Post, Canada Post, Lasership, Mondial Relay, Newgistics, OnTrac, Purolator.
Shippo features and advantages
To make use of the Shippo services, you need to have a Shippo account that can be registered here
How it works
Full integration of your Magento store with Shippo. Displaying Shippo rates at checkout, sending a shipment from Magento to Shippo.
Simple configuring is required to make the extension work properly:
Step1: under System > Configuration > Sales > ShippingMethods > Shippo, specify
• Sender address
• Private Auth Token provided by your Shippo account at https://app.goshippo.com/api
• Countries allowed for shipping
Step2: Set "Weight" and "Dimensions" (Length x Width x Height) for products to be delivered by Shippo.
Please do not ignore these required steps. Otherwise Shippo rates will not show up at checkout and, as a result, you will not be able to use the Shippo services for delivery.
Weight, as well as Dimensions, can be set in different units:
• Weight: pounds / kilograms
• Dimensions: inches / centimeters
Should you need to charge additional fee, you can configure this here:
• System > Configuration > Sales > ShippingMethods > Shippo > Shipping & Handling
- Size calculations of a parcel (Length x Width x Height)
- Weight calculations of a parcel
- Requests and displays Shippo rates at checkout
- Includes amount of Shippo rates in order
- Surcharge for Shipping cost
- Sends Shipment from Magento to Shippo by clicking on "Submit Shipment"
• System > Configuration > Sales > ShippingMethods > Shippo
The extension adds a new product attribute:
• "Dimensions" (Length x Width x Height)
For successful work, you need to set values of the attributes "Dimensions" and "Weight" for all products you'd like to ship via Shippo. You need to set a "Private Auth Token" and "From" address. When done, you can view Shippo rates at checkout.
CompatibilityMagento CE 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x
Magento EE 1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.x, 1.13.x, 1.14.x
We provide comprehensive product support for all the Magento extensions available on this site starting from the moment of your purchasing them. If you need help on the extensions installation or on any issues relating to our products, our dedicated team of proven technical experts is at your service, ready to assist you at any time.
Changelognew feature bugfix
- v.1.0.7 (Nov 25, 2017)
- Added support for the Magento default setting that makes zip codes optional during checkout.
- v.1.0.6 (Nov 9, 2017)
- Addressed an issue with shipment submitting.
- v.1.0.5 (Sep 23, 2017)
- Added error messages at checkout.
- v.1.0.4 (July 17, 2017)
- Upgraded according to the new Shippo API v.1.3.2.
- v.1.0.0 (Aug 2, 2016)
- Initial release.